Your child falls and gets hurt while at the playground with your helper…
–> Are you sure that she knows how to take appropriate action?
- Does she know how to clean the wound?
- Does she know how to make a dressing on the wound?
- Does she know when she should call you?
And what if your child is feverish?
–> Does she know how to check body temperature?
–> Does she know how to assess the situation?
–> Does she know when she should call you?
Then these 2 classes are specially designed for her:
1. Management and Monitoring of common injuries in children
2. Management and Monitoring of common illnesses in children
These classes focus on good practices, simple procedures and the choice of adequate supplies in case of injuries. A leaflet is handed over to each student. I strongly encourage that all employers review the content of this leaflet with their helper!
Session n°1 (Common injuries took place last saturday, 22nd September).
Session n°2 (Common Illnesses takes place this coming saturday 29th September) – Register fast – Only 4 seats left!
* I graduated from Paris Medical School in France in 1994.
** ER = Emergency Room. *** ICU= Intensive Care Unit